May 20, 2008

A Journey to Fairy Tales Land


Where was that fairy tales land I'm talking about? Well I bet that you would say Sweden, Norway, or any Scandinavian territory. Well I know that most of the time that fairy tales often related with this area. But to me it's not always that area. Well it's true that most of the fairy tales comes from this area, but there's also one area particularly 'donate' to the world of fairy tales. It's Ireland. Although not as much as Scandinavian for example, Ireland is well know for their fairy tales and folk stories, and also for their stunning land scene. And so I'm planning to go there for this weekend for a vacation.

And after contacting one of my friend who live there, to accompany me when I'm there, I soon browse over hundred pages on the net, finding on how and where we can order and book our hotel rooms in Ireland. I particularly want to visit three of the most amazing cities in Ireland Hotels. They are Dublin Hotels, their capital city, Cork Hotels and Shannon Hotels.

I really admire and dreaming that one day I'm going to visit them. And so I've found cheaper than hotels, which offer the best hotel room rates in Ireland. They rates are really low and affordable for me. And after I found which hotels that I would love to stay, I order, and book it online. And now I can make my wish to visit Ireland come true.

0 comments:

Google

Dropping EntreCard Here

Spottt

Spottt
Spottt

Archieve

Label

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

Translate This Page

Tag Cloud


Your Ad Here
Template by Abdul Munir | Blog - Layout4all